Winter is approaching us fast, so for those of us living in areas where winter means snow and freezing temperatures, it's time to start winterizing our outdoor rooms. As our outdoor living days come to a close and we begin to spend all our time inside, we must begin to get our outdoor products ready for the harsh realities of winter. For those of you with gas fire pit tables, follow our 8-step list to getting it ready for the winter!
1. Remove any debris (leaves, dirt, etc.) from the burner.
2. Close the gas valve on the fire pit base or shut off the gas line for natural gas.
3. Shut off and remove the propane tank from the base.
4. Remove the glass wind guard or any other accessories and store inside.
5. Remove the glass fire gems or fire media from the burner. (this is optional and can be done in winter or spring for cleaning)
6. Cover the Crystal Fire® Burner with a burner cover
7. Wipe down the fire pit top and burner.
8. Cover the gas fire pit table with a protective cover.