Outdoor gas fire pit tables are a great way to add warmth as well as a focal point in any backyard or patio. A fire pit table is the center of gathering as people enjoy meeting around mesmerizing and relaxing flames. If you want to make the most of your outdoor space, adding a fire pit table is a great way to create an inviting and cozy space that will bring family and friends together. Here are the top 10 reasons to purchase a gas fire pit table.
1. Gas fire pits can burn at full capacity in less than 5 seconds and be turned off whenever you want giving you an instant flame with no hassle or wait time to extinguish.
2. With a more controllable flame, they can be safer to use than other fuel types. Gas fire pits can be used in city limits and next to houses where other fuel type fire pits may not be allowed.
3. There are a variety of looks, designs, and burner sizes available with OGC gas fire pit tables. With the many options, you can find the perfect gas fire pit tailored to any outdoor space.
4. With gas fire pits, there are no sparks or hot embers to get caught in the wind - meaning no mess to worry about!
5. They are safe to use with your patio furniture, next to your pool, or on a wooden deck where a traditional wood burning fire pit couldn't be placed. This way you can design your backyard to maximize space and fit your style.
6. Different fire pit table heights are available: chat height, dining, or pub height. These options tailor to your specific uses.
7. Multi-functional 2-in-1 design: gas fire pit and a table! Enjoy the stunning flames on those cooler days or in those moments that need some added ambiance. During warmer days or when you need extra space for entertaining, simply place the burner cover on top for a functional table!
8. Gas fire pits provide both heat and ambiance with an adjustable flame that quickly ignites - easily control the temperature and flame height (learn more about BTUs).
9. You can furthermore change the look of a single fire pit with a variety of fun fire accessories such as glass guards, colored glass gems, tumbled lava rock, or a natural looking log set. By simply changing the fire glass gems or adding a glass wind guard, you can easily freshen up the look of your fire pit table.
10. OGC's gas fire pits are all UL listed for safety and quality. As a family company, we strive to provide safe and reliable products you and your family can trust to bring into your backyard.