How can I touch up my Supercast™ stain?
Instructions for staining Supercast™
1. Clean affected area before attempting to stain. Make sure area is clear of dirt, dust or debris.
2. Use dropper to apply generous amount of stain to exposed Supercast™ material. Only apply stain to exposed Supercast™, stain will not penetrate Supercast™ sealer.
3. Allow stain to soak into the Supercast™ for 30 seconds to 1 minute and use a clean rag to wipe off excess stain.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until desired stain color and darkness is achieved.
5. For larger areas it is recommended to seal the re-stained area with an acrylic based sealer to protect it from the elements. SC-SEALER is available through The Outdoor GreatRoom Company.