Return Policy & Restocking Charges
- To return products for defects, incorrect orders, incorrect shipments, or any other reason, a Return Authorization (RA) is required. Please notify our Customer Service department to request a Return Authorization and provide the original order number, and the nature of the problem.
- Returns will not be authorized for merchandise shipped more than 30 days on original branded products.
- Return Authorizations will be closed if the merchandise is not delivered within 14 days of receiving the Return Authorization.
- A Return Authorization is required in order to receive any credit that is due given that the item(s) is returned within the 30-day period or that a warranty request is approved.
- Merchandise must be returned in original shipping cartons, with proper packaging in place, and be in sellable condition. An inspection upon return will take place.
- Stock balancing, including the exchange of merchandise for that purpose, must be requested within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- Special orders for non-standard products may not be returned for credit.
- Products deemed to be beyond the warranty date, totally used, not ours, or for which credit is not to be issued will be held for 14 days. Customers will be contacted and may request a return shipment at their own expense.
- Restocking fees of up to 15% of the invoiced amount will be charged, plus freight charges must be prepaid on orders that are returned due to buyer’s remorse or order error.
- OGC reserves the right to select the transportation carrier on all orders. However, OGC tries to comply with customer requests for specific carriers so long as OGC’s paid transportation costs are acceptable.
- OGC will make every effort to honor specific carrier routing requests when the customer is responsible for the freight charges. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform OGC of the preferred carrier(s) for each origin/destination combination. Shipments tendered to the customer’s preferred carrier(s) must be “freight collect” or “third party billed.” OGC is not responsible for the service provided by the customer’s carrier.
- Customer requests for airfreight, dedicated truck, expedite carriers or overnight shipments will result in freight costs being charged back to the customer. Additional accessorial charges including Layover, Re-consignment, Inside Delivery, etc. incurred will be passed along to the customer.
- OGC shall have no liability for failure to deliver or perform or for the delay in delivery, due to any cause outside the control of OGC. The liability of the carrier constitutes the transport of property with reasonable dispatch and delivery within a reasonable time.
- OGC reserves the right to bill actual freight charges in situations where the customer request is outside the normal shipment & delivery practices.